What is EOS?
Real | Simple | Results
The 3 Elements of EOS®
The EOS Model provides a visual illustration of the Six Key Components of any business that must be managed and strengthened to be a great business. This model applies to big and small businesses alike, in any industry to simplify the way you see your business.
The EOS Process provides a proven way to put all the pieces together, incorporating each of the EOS Tools in the right order to best strengthen each key component of your business. It’s a proven way to apply the right tools at the right time to get the results you want.
Good advice is helpful, but giving business leaders simple and proven tools, provides them everything they need to build a great business. The EOS Toolbox is a complete set of tools, addressing and strengthening all six of the key components of any business.
After over 10,000 hours of working with entrepreneurs and their leadership teams, Professional and Certified EOS Implementers have learned that a choice few (5%) are getting everything they want from their business. Unfortunately, the other 95% aren’t.
We believe the answer lies in this simple principle: Every business, big or small, has Six Key Components™.
Business leaders and managers can strengthen these Six Key Components, everything just has a way of falling into place and you will catapult your business into the top 5%.
EOS gives leaders & managers what they need to strengthen the Six Key Components and provides a comprehensive way of running your business so you can strengthen each component and produce the results you want. A strong, healthy, profitable company that experiences real Traction®.
It works in any entrepreneurial company and across all business models because the system is founded on time-tested methods and principles, not business management theories or “flavors of the month”.
Getting everyone in the entire organization 100% on the same page with where you’re going and how you’re going to get there.
We can’t do it without great people. This means surrounding yourself with great people, top to bottom, because you can’t achieve a great vision without great people.
Cut through all the feelings, personalities, opinions and egos. Boiling down to a handful of objective numbers that give you an absolute pulse on where things are.
Becoming great at solving problems throughout the company – setting them up, knocking them down and making them go away forever.
This is the secret ingredient. Systemizing, identifying and documenting the core processes that define your way to run your business. Create consistency and scalability.
This means bringing discipline and accountability into the organization. Becoming great at execution, taking the vision down to the ground and making it real.
EOS®, the Entrepreneurial Operating System®, is a comprehensive business system, integrating a holistic business model with a complete set of simple business tools and a proven business process to align and synchronize all the pieces of your business to produce the results you want.
EOS is unique because it is easy to understand and use, holistically addressing all issues rather than applying spot-treatments to your business. It works in any entrepreneurial company and across all business models because the system is founded on time-tested methods and principles, not business management theories or “flavors of the month”.
Spot-treating symptoms never works for long. It only leads to more frustration. EOS takes you below the surface symptoms so you can address and resolve every business issue at the root cause. The end result is a strong, healthy, profitable company that experiences real Traction®.
Once EOS is part of the business DNA, you graduate from the process and you decide how long we are there to support you.