If you are the owner, leader or manager of an entrepreneurial organization who wants to see your business consistently run better and grow faster, Jessica Stackpoole and EOS can help you and your team expedite your growth and simplify, clarify and achieve your vision.
Even the most successful entrepreneurs occasionally find running a business more challenging than they expected. Many entrepreneurs work longer hours and get less return on their investment of time and money than they would like. Most entrepreneurs regularly grapple with one or more of the following challenges:
- Lack of control – over time, the market, or the company
- People – don’t listen, understand or follow through
- Profit – there’s not enough of it
- Growth –is okay, but they just can’t seem to break through to the next level
- Magic Pills- Lots of remedies and quick fixes have come and gone, but the wheels are still spinning
If these problems seem all too familiar, you’re not alone. It doesn’t have to be that way. Jessica has been helping entrepreneurs and their leadership teams succeed. In this dynamic presentation, Jessica will introduce you to the Six Key Components™ of successful businesses. She’ll arm you with a set of simple, practical tools you and your leadership team can begin using right away to get better results.
If you’re looking for more specific ways to help your business succeed, Jessica can tailor her remarks to your event, industry, or specific issue. Consider the following examples:
- He Interviewed So Well…What Happened?!
Running Your Business with the Right People in the Right Seats
- Technology Changes so FAST and I have to run a business!
Getting More Done in Your Business Starting NOW!
A recognized speaker, Jessica’s interactive style and real-world insight makes this a must-see event for growth-oriented entrepreneurs everywhere. Attendees will walk away focused, clear on priorities and issues, healthier as a leadership team, and using tools that help them gain more traction. Don’t let the company run you – get a grip on your business.